Saturday, March 27, 2010

Meeting in Singapore

Its been a while since I posted, but I have been off to Singapore this month for a business trip to meet my work colleagues from Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Singapore and USA. It was great to meet them, we had a fantastic team building exercise where we painted on a blank cavas I must say it was fantastic fun, I will dig out the pic and post it, and I work with a great team of characters who love to have fun and work of course. This was my first visit to Singapore. For those who have not been there, its a lovely clean place, no litter in sight, lots of shopping for those who want to (designer brands galore), a fabulous place to go out wining and dining. The weather hot and humid. All in all a great trip. Back to reality now!

Yes I have been making bears fantically in the meantime, I haven't dropped the ball there so too speak!!!!! Argghhhh yes its finals time in baseball here in Melbourne and we are sure loving it.

Putting the finishing touches to my lovely new design!!!!! Can't wait to finish it I am so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment